The role of a business development executive is to proactively identify revenue generation opportunities through sales and marketing. You will be responsible for meeting with potential customers—targeting the higher profiles, and across different fields—and creating revenue or partnership possibilities while maintaining an excellent relationship with existing customers and partners.
- Study and analyze the market defined within the divisions assigned and develop a sales & marketing strategy and sales proposals for the products and services offered.
- Ensure product and service revenue targets are met while ensuring maximization of brand propagation and visibility
- Ensure that you are constantly innovating on the design of solutions for potential clients
- You will be expected to be prompt in getting back to customers and providing them with a timely response, ensuring that their requirements are fulfilled while coordinating with local and overseas teams
- You will be responsible for entering and managing sales leads, sales closures and marketing campaigns through the use of the available sales management and marketing management tools as prescribed by Vectorize
- Must be creative in planning different strategies, while keeping the financial plans into account
- Team Player with excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to understand our technologies and their applications
- A good understanding of project management and service management
- Ability to identify new opportunities
- Ability to engage with and manage clients
- A go-getter and result oriented individual
- Ability to excel in a fast paced environment with changing priorities
- Capable of leading with enthusiasm